Once you have downloaded the free My Coloring Book zip file, you need to upload it to your website.
Option 1: Upload using CPanel's File Manager and Extract...
- Open File Manager.
- Click on Upload, and then Browse to find "mcb_install.zip", and upload it.
- When the upload has completed, select "mcb_install.zip" and click Extract (extract to the root of your site, the zip file will create its own directory called "mcb").
- Once you have checked that it installed (step 3) you might want to delete the zip file.
Option 2: Extract and upload via FTP...
- Use 7-zip or similar to extract the contents of "mcb_install.zip". You will find a folder called "mcb".
- Using your FTP program (e.g. FileZilla) upload the entire "mcb" directory to the root of your site.
Option 3: Installing for Site Builders
Site builders or content management systems, such as Homestead, may require a special approach to installing.
Read the Special Instructions for Site Builders article.
Once it is uploaded, check the samples...
There are three samples included with the install. Replace yourdomain with the location of your website in the following urls...
Once you have the coloring book installed you can...