version 1.4, 6 September 2010
LOTS of cool changes in this release. With a few new buttons to deal with we had to rethink the interface, so it looks a little different, but works a whole lot better!
- New book feature allows you to group coloring pages into books. Read My Coloring Book: Create Coloring Books.
- New settings allow you to hide buttons, and set their tool-tips.
- There are new buttons for navigating books (Previous / Next).
- You can now print the coloring page.
- There is an optional close button for when you've opened the coloring book in its own window.
- We've moved the buttons down to the bottom of the screen, and made them bigger to make it clearer what they are for. If you prefer small buttons you can set these with a configuration settting.
Check out details of all the new settings in My Coloring Book: General Configuration.